These Terms and Conditions prevail in the event of any conflict or inconsistency with any other communications, including advertising or promotional materials. Entry and claim instructions are deemed to form part of the terms and conditions and by participating, all entrants will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by the terms and conditions. Please retain a copy for your information.
Promoter and Data Controller: Essity UK Ltd, Southfields Road, Dunstable, Bedfordshire LU6 3EJ
The Promotion will be operated under a lottery licence issued by the Naas Co. Kildare District Court. The beneficiary is the Jack & Jill Foundation - a Registered Charity No CHY 12405 and CRA No. 20036201.
- This Promotion is open to UK (England, Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland) & Republic of Ireland residents and excludes employees and the immediate families of Essity ("the Promoter"), its agents, associates or anyone professionally connected to the Promotion.
- Entrants must be aged 18 years or over.
- Promotion opens 03.09.2018, closes 17.02.2019 inclusive.
- After 23.59 17.02.2019 all TENA Extra Promotional pack codes will be null and void.
How to Enter:
- Internet access required. This is an online Promotion only, there is no postal or telephone entry route (excluding NI NPN Route).
- Subject to clause 8, to enter participants must purchase a participating Promotional pack of TENA Lady.
- Participating variants include:
TENA Lady Extra 10 pack
TENA Lady Extra 20 pack
TENA Lady Extra Plus 16 pack
TENA Lady Extra Plus 8 pack
TENA Lady Maxi 6 pack
- No Purchase Necessary Entry - Northern Ireland Residents Only: Northern Ireland residents can also enter the Promotion without purchase by sending their name, date of birth, email and mobile telephone number to: FREEPOST TENA WIN EXTRA. One (1) entry per envelope only and a maximum of one (1) entry per participant per day during the promotional period. Following receipt of a valid postal entry, the Promoter will send the participant one (1) email containing a promotional code. NI NPN entrants then follow the entry instructions.
- There are 2,650 prizes to be won by purchasing a promotional pack of TENA Lady and peeling the promotional stopper to reveal a unique code.
- For the chance to win, participants will be asked to provide their promotional code online, and follow next step instructions to enter their name, genuine email address, DOB and confirm T&C's, and reveal instantly if a prize has been awarded online at www.tenawinextra.co.uk.
- The first participant to enter on or after a winning moment, will receive a winning message on the microsite, revealing the prize that has been awarded. Consumers who receive the winning message for a prize that is fulfilled by post must then supply delivery details. An email will also be sent to winners, confirming the prize that has been won. Winners must ensure that they provide accurate details, if the Promoter is unable to contact winners immediately the prizes will be forfeited and reallocated.
How Prizes are Allocated:
- Prizes will be instantly won online using an assigned open winning moments random algorithm, weighted proportionally in line with expected sales during the promotional period and independently verified. All 2,650 prizes are guaranteed to be won. Any prizes not claimed by the end of the promotional period will be allocated in a random prize draw 2 weeks after the Promotion closes. All participants who have entered into the Promotion will have 1 entry into the prize draw. The winners will be notified via email as per the main Promotion.
- Prizes are as specified and are non-transferable. There are no cash or other prize alternatives available in whole or in part, except that in the event outside of its control, the Promoter reserves the right to substitute similar alternatives of equal or greater values. Unless otherwise agreed with the Promoter, a winner is not permitted to transfer the right to take up a gift to anyone else.
Prizes:£/€50 Restaurant gift cards
- There are 150 x £/€50 Restaurant gift cards available throughout the Promotion. Each gift card is based on Restaurant Choice (UK) or Good Food (ROI) gift cards which can be used in a range of chain restaurants. It is the consumer's responsibility to redeem the voucher at a valid venue, a full list of which can be found on the Restaurant Choice (UK) or Good Food (ROI) websites. Gift cards will be delivered by post within 28 calendar days. Gift cards must be redeemed within 11 months of receipt.
- There are 200 x £/€40 Spa Treatment gift cards available throughout the Promotion. Each gift card is based on Treatwell gift cards. It is the consumer's responsibility to redeem the voucher at a valid venue, a full list of which can be found on the Treatwell website. Gift cards will be emailed within 28 calendar days. Gift cards must be redeemed within 11 months of receipt.
- There are 250 x £/€30 Shopping gift cards available throughout the Promotion. Each gift card is based on The Life Style Voucher (UK) or One4All (ROI) gift cards, which can be used in a range of high street stores. It is the consumer's responsibility to redeem the voucher at a valid venue, a full list of which can be found on The Lifestyle Voucher (UK) or One4All (ROI) website. Gift cards will be emailed (UK) or sent by post (ROI) within 28 calendar days. Gift cards must be redeemed within 11 months of receipt in ROI or within 1 year and 11 months of receipt in the UK.
- There are 250 x Afternoon tea experiences available throughout the Promotion. Each experience is based on afternoon tea for two in a choice of 90 locations in the UK and 35 in ROI. The value of the afternoon tea experience for ROI is between €25 and €40, depending on the winner's chosen venue. It is the consumer's responsibility to choose and redeem the experience from a list of valid venues supplied with the prize. TENA's dedicated prize fulfilment agency will be in touch within 28 calendar days to book your experience. Gift cards must be redeemed within 10 months of receipt.
- There are 500 x Cocktail gift cards available throughout the Promotion. Each gift card is based on a gift card for a leading nationwide bar. It is the consumer's responsibility to redeem the voucher at a valid venue, details of which will be provided to winners upon receipt of their prize. Winners of the prize and all guests attending the bar must be over 18. Gift cards will be emailed within 28 calendar days. Gift cards must be redeemed within 11 months of receipt.
- There are 1,300 x FREE TENA Lady coupons available throughout the Promotion. The coupon is redeemable against TENA Lady Extra 10 pack, TENA Lady Extra plus 8 pack and TENA Lady Maxi 6 pack. The coupon is redeemable at all major retailers. Subject to availability. Coupons will be delivered by post within 28 calendar days. Coupons must be redeemed by 31.06.2019.
How to Claim your Prize:
- If the participant has a winning prize that will be fulfilled via email; the prize is subject to verification against the T&C's and will aim to be delivered to the consumer's email address within 28 calendar days. Packaging must be retained for verification.
- If the participant has a winning prize that will be fulfilled via post; the consumer will be presented with a web page requesting their full postal details. The prize is subject to verification against the T&C's and will aim to be delivered to the consumer's address within 28 calendar days. Packaging must be retained for verification.
- If the participant has a winning prize that will be fulfilled by TENA's dedicated prize fulfilment agency; the consumer will be informed that a member of the team will be in contact with them via the contact details they have provided, in order to book their prize. The prize is subject to verification against the T&C's and will aim to be delivered to the consumer's address within 28 calendar days.
- It is the responsibility of the entrant to supply the correct personal information. The Promoter will not be liable for the non-delivery of any prize caused by the provision of wrong information, and will assume any returned prizes have been rejected and thus will be voided.
- Details of the winners (full names) will be available by emailing email@example.com with the subject matter WINNERS LIST within 6 months of the Promotion closing.
- Winners may be required to take part in reasonable publicity with no recompense.
- Any other costs and expenses which the winner (or their guests) may incur in connection with enjoying their prize will be at the sole expense of the winner (and/or their guests). Such additional costs may include, but are not limited to, travel to the prize destination, travel to and from the guests home, and any other additional costs that may be incurred during the prize claim experience, over and above the value of the voucher.
- All Gift Cards and Experiences are subject to the terms and conditions governing the relevant prize which must be complied with by the winner in full.
- If the winning prize allocated is an experience, and the winner wishes to take a child aged 15 or under as their guest and they are not the parent or legal guardian of the child then the winner must provide written confirmation from the parent or legal guardian that they consent to the child to claim the prize with the winner.
- Promotional pack codes are case sensitive and must be entered online exactly as they appear on the promotional stopper. Each promotional pack code is unique and can only be used once.
- The promotional pack codes have no cash value and cannot be transferred or sold.
- Once entered/redeemed, all pack codes will be rendered void for any further claim attempts. Any attempt to enter a pack code more than once will disqualify the claim and any prize will be void.
- Keep your packaging as it may be required to validate a win or reward a prize claim.
- In the event of circumstances beyond the control of the Promoter, or in cases of fraud, abuse and/or error (human or computer) that affect or could affect the proper operation of the Promotion or the awarding of prizes, and only when the circumstances are that this is unavoidable, the Promoter reserves the right to cancel or modify the Promotion or these terms and conditions at any time, but will always endeavour to minimize the impact on the participant in order to avoid undue disappointment.
- The Promoter reserves the right to conduct audits on all entries and winners to refuse a prize, or refuse further participation in the Promotion where there are reasonable grounds to believe that there has been a violation of these terms or any instruction regarding the requirements for participation in the Promotion or in the event that a participant would have had an unfair advantage in participating in the Promotion or would have won by fraudulent means. The Promoter will be the final arbiter for all decisions, which are final and binding.
- The information the entrant provides will only be used for the purpose of facilitating the Promotion unless they have agreed to its use for any other purpose. Entrants can opt-in to receive further information via email from TENA about our products and services; after which they can also choose to unsubscribe from such emails at any point in the future.
Limitations of Liability:
- In the event of any problems or complaints arising, they must be first addressed to the Promoter by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. The Promoter will then pass on the problem or complaint to the relevant service provider directly.
- Save in respect of liability for death or personal injury caused by our negligence or for any other matter for which we are not lawfully permitted to limit or exclude our liability, we will not be liable to the winners or any of their guests for any loss, damage or injury which may be sustained by any of them as a result of accepting the prize.
- Neither the Promoter, its agents or anyone professionally connected to the Promotion, assume any responsibility or liability for:
- Any incorrect or inaccurate code entry, or for any faults, failures or errors in any electronic data transmissions.
- Any unauthorised access to, or theft, destruction or alteration of codes at any point in the operation of this Promotion.
- Communications line failure, regardless of cause, with regards to any equipment, systems, networks, lines, satellites, servers, computers or providers utilised in any aspect of this Promotion.
- Inaccessibility or unavailability of the internet or any combination thereof.
- Any unauthorised access to, or theft, destruction or alternation of winning packs at any point during the operation of this Promotion.
Conduct of Entry:
- Entrants of the Promotion agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions. The Promoter reserves the right at its sole discretion to disqualify any entrant found to be tampering with the code redemption process or the operation of the Promotion; or to be acting in any manner deemed by the Promoter to be in violation of the Terms and Conditions; or to be acting in any manner deemed by the Promoter to be disruptive.
- No entrant can use their computer to enable multiple claims, (e.g. by the use of 'script' or 'brute force') or to undermine the Promotion. If there is any suspicion regarding potential prize claims, the Promoter has the right to request the pack and relevant promotional pack code before awarding the prize. In the event of any issues with an entrant's claim, that person's claim will be disqualified and the prize will be void. The Promoter reserves the right to verify any claim including but not limited to, name, address and date of birth (which must be provided within 7 days of request). The Promoter's decision is final and binding in all promotional matters and no correspondence will be entered into regarding winner selection.
- The Promoter does not assume any responsibility for promotional codes damaged or defaced in the way the product packaging is opened. If a participant cannot read their promotional code due to a genuine printing error, they should send an email to email@example.com with their full name plus an image of the faulty code and their receipt, showing the time and date of purchase. The request will be logged and reviewed and, if a genuine printing error has occurred, a replacement code will be sent to them. Any request for a replacement code must be received by 04.02.2019 to ensure that the request can be processed before the Promotion closing date.
- If any of these clauses should be determined to be illegal, invalid or otherwise unenforceable then it shall be severed and deleted from these Terms and Conditions and the remaining clauses shall survive and remain in full force and effect.
- These Terms and Conditions of this Promotion are governed by the laws of England and Wales. However, you may also have additional mandatory consumer rights under the laws of the country in which you live. This section does not affect those rights.
Policy for the Processing of Personal Data:
- If any of these clauses should be determined to be illegal, invalid or otherwise unenforceable then it shall be severed and deleted from these terms and conditions and the remaining clauses shall survive and remain in full force and effect.